Instruction for Callisto Cold Staking with contract
- You can start staking at any time and a staking round always takes 27 days.
- You need CLO on your wallets, you can either mine or buy them.
- Please note that once you have started staking with your wallet, you do not make another deposit, otherwise the previous reward will be deleted !!! Our recommendation is to claim the complete deposit with reward after the staking round and then re-steak again.
There are 3 ways you can participate in cold staking
- With the graphical interface on https://wallet.callisto.network | Instruction
- With the contract option at https://wallet.callisto.network/#contracts
- With the app Coinomi https://www.coinomi.com/ | Instruction
With the contract option
You need a wallet address for CLO. You can also use addresses created with other wallets such as ClassicEtherWallet, MyEtherWallet or TrustWallet.
If you do not have a wallet, you can generate one here. Instruction can be found here in the forum.
If you’ve generated a wallet, transfer your CLO to your wallet.
Once the CLO are stored on your wallet, go to the Contracts tab. Note: Be sure to select "Network: Callisto - CLO (Callisto.network)" at the top right or "Network: CLO Testnet 3.0 (Callisto.network)" for testing. If you need TestNet CLO, just write an admin at https://t.me/CallistoNet in the main chat on Telegram
Select "Callisto Cold Staking" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Access" button to access the contract.
- You can now access the features of the Smart Contract.
- Under "Read / Write Contract", select "start_staking".
- Enter the amount you want to use for staking in the „Amount to Send“ field.
- Access your wallet and unlock it.
- Now click on the "WRITE" button.
- A popup will appear for the transaction. Please enter "150000" for "Gas Limit", so that the transaction is really carried out. ATTENTION: You must have more CLO on your wallet than you send, otherwise the transaction fees can not be paid.
- Generate the transaction.
- Confirm that you really want to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a notification stating that the transaction has been sent to the network and the associated TX ID.
- With the function "staker" you can see how much you have deposited and when staking began. To do this, select the function and enter your Wallet address and confirm with the "READ" button.
- Use the „stake_reward“ function to see how much CLO you would receive if you were claiming your reward right now. To do this, select the function and enter your Wallet address and confirm with the "READ" button.
If you want to claim your stake reward, you can do this by clicking
1. your deposit and your reward "withdraw_stake" or
2. just claim your reward "claim".
In both cases, select the desired function again and click on "WRITE“.
A popup will appear for the transaction. Please enter here also at "Gas Limit" 150000. Create the transaction and confirm it. ATTENTION: For "Amount to send" should be 0, please leave this there necessarily.
- You will again receive a notification stating that the transaction has been sent to the network and the associated TX ID.
- The CLO are now back at your address.